Marshall Bartoszek is the principal analyst for ACG Research's data center practice where he runs a comprehensive data center program consisting of training modules to support service providers' and vendors' go-to-market processes and strategies based on industry best practices.
Before joining ACG, Bartoszek held leadership positions at Fortinet, where he led a switching business unit focused on low-latency, high-performance computing applications in the data center, and Force10 Networks, where he helped drive revenue from $0 to $150 million in four years and established Force10 as the leader of high-performance Ethernet, focusing on the data center. He was a major account manager at Cisco Systems and held sales and business development positions in the service provider market with France Telecom (Equant) and AT&T (RAM Mobile Data).
Bartoszek holds a B.A. in forensic studies and sociology and a minor in Far Eastern culture from Indiana University at Bloomington. Click here to contact him.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Marshall Bartoszek
- How can we make our cloud data center greener?
- How operators can stand out in cloud services market
- Operators' top cloud services go-to-market strategies
- How do traditional and cloud data centers differ?
- What are today's key data center trends?
- Are Fortune 500 companies embracing the data center?
- How many types of data centers are there?