Mike Jude is a program manager at Stratecast/Frost + Sullivan in charge of the consumer communication services practice. He brings 30 years of experience in technology management in manufacturing, wide-area network design, intellectual property management and public policy. Jude holds degrees in electrical engineering and engineering management and a Ph.D. in decision analysis. He is co-author of "The Case for Virtual Business Processes: Reduce Costs, Improve Efficiencies and Focus on Your Core Business," Cisco Press, 2003
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Mike Jude, Wireless Expert
- Wireless network upgrade drives AT&T/T-Mobile deal
- What advantages do 4G networks have over 3G networks?
- Will the FCC approve AT&T's acquisition of T-Mobile?
- How important are location-based services to carriers?
- Breaking down 3G network radio configuration parameters
- AT&T U-verse integration raises mobile video bar
- Net neutrality regulations may damage wireless carriers
- High-value integrated service delivery leverages wirele