Tom Nolle is president of CIMI Corporation, a strategic consulting firm specializing in telecommunications and data communications since 1982. He is the publisher of Netwatcher, a journal addressing advanced telecommunications strategy issues. Check out his SearchTelecom.com networking blog, Uncommon Wisdom.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Tom Nolle
- Quality of experience model drives OSS/BSS changes
- Video, mobility drive network operators' plans for CDNs
- Operators' top 4 service layer architecture needs
- Market pressures mold broadband access network infrastr
- Self-organizing networks could be new OSS model
- Emerging IP technologies enable new services revenue
- A new vision for telecom network transformation
- 3 recession survival steps for telecom service provider
- Deploying next-gen applications beyond video
- Thin-bit pricing threatens broadband service advantages
- Ethernet as a service: Best practices for delivery
- Service provider network management systems essentials
- Service provider billing system fundamentals