Tom Nolle is president of CIMI Corporation, a strategic consulting firm specializing in telecommunications and data communications since 1982. He is the publisher of Netwatcher, a journal addressing advanced telecommunications strategy issues. Check out his SearchTelecom.com networking blog, Uncommon Wisdom.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Tom Nolle
- Three questions to focus your wireless network plans
- NFV needs a new management model
- Context-aware services require risk awareness too
- Context-aware services can add to carrier revenue
- Linking services to virtual networks is the new hurdle
- Who's calling? Authenticating VoIP users
- PSTN to VoIP: In search of user authentication
- Lower network Opex needed to maximize service revenue
- Managing virtual network services: What we know so far
- SaaS operational requirements: One size doesn't fit all
- Will IaaS providers became an endangered species?
- Cloud developer ecosystems: What you need to build them
- Building cloud-ready applications: What changes?
- Can cloud providers simplify cloud bursting?
- Mobile cloud services demand manageability and security
- Unlocking the potential of SDN controller applications
- Five barriers cloud providers face in adopting SDN
- Three models of SDN explained
- How viable is the virtual cloud operator model?
- SaaS development: Partner or acquire?